Erectile dysfunction rarely occurs without a reason. There is always a reason for it: psychological or physical. These two groups can cause both temporary and permanent erectile dysfunction. It is important to correctly identify the source that provokes impotence in order to get rid of the problem and restore your sexual activity. If you have already noticed problems of this type, it makes sense to use https://svensktapotek.net/kopa-monster-pack/.
Lack of erection when sexually aroused, insufficient “hardening” of the penis – alarm bells for men. If the situation is not repeated, you can not worry. But it is worth remembering that there are several characteristic signs of psychogenic erectile dysfunction.
- Nighttime, morning erection in sleep there is, but in the most important moments – there is no erection;
- During oral, anal sex, masturbation an erection and orgasm are present;
- When thinking about an intimate relationship there is sexual excitement and there is an erection, but in practice everything is sad.
If a man is faced with something like this, he should analyze what can cause a decrease in potency. The main psychological causes of erectile dysfunction may be depression, anxiety, chronic stress, negative sexual experiences, violent sexual acts. Heavy mental work can negatively affect sexual activity. This explains why many famous scientists, at the time of their experiments and important discoveries, refused to have sex. It is not easy to get rid of psychological impotence.
Problems associated with the physical state of a man are quite common. Decreased potency in such cases can be caused by the following factors.
- Injuries, including the spine;
- Hormonal imbalance;
- The presence of chronic diseases of the genitourinary system, untreated genital infections;
- Taking certain medications;
- Diabetes mellitus, in which the state of blood vessels deteriorates;
- Operations on pelvic organs;
- Physical exhaustion;
- Pathologies of blood vessels: atherosclerosis, heart attack, arterial hypertension;
- Severe liver diseases;
- Endocrine disorders.
Men can avoid the occurrence of erectile dysfunction if they take into account the risk factors that provoke a decrease in potency. One of the main ones is the use of alcohol. Although, it seems that such a habit, on the contrary, stimulates the potency, the constant consumption of alcoholic beverages has a negative effect on the “manhood”. Smoking also has a similar effect. From cigarettes significantly worsens the condition of the blood vessels, which take a direct part in filling the penis with blood. If you do not give up both bad habits in time, over time you can face a weak erection.
Obesity is another risk factor for erectile dysfunction. In addition, in the presence of a large belly visually the penis seems shorter. No man will be happy about this. No less dangerous is low physical activity. It causes stagnation in the pelvic organs, which may also cause the development of erectile dysfunction. If you are looking for an effective drug to restore potency, visit https://svensktapotek.net/.