Sport nutrition has become very popular among athletes. They actively add it to their diet to achieve better results. There are not few athletes who are satisfied with just eating it. There are also those who prefer AAS more. Which of them is right and will achieve more results is quite difficult to say. First of all, it is necessary to understand the difference between them.
The action of sports nutrition
Sportspit is, for the most part, a complex of highly concentrated substances contained in food. It can be an alternative to building up every meal and counting calories. Instead, you can take advantage of the ready-made multivitamins, protein and other nutrients contained in it. However, it is worth keeping in mind that these are just supplements and that they cannot completely replace a healthy diet. They work just like any other food. They enter the oesophagus with food, after which the nutrients are transported through the body through the blood. Due to the high concentration of nutrients, nutrient supplies are filled more quickly. This provides the athlete with stable levels of protein and other nutrients over a long period of time.
Effects of steroids
AAS affects the hormonal background, and at the same time, the whole body. In full force, they begin to work, getting into the blood. Injection steroids are considered the most effective and safe steroids for the body. Due to the fact that oral AAS pass through the gastrointestinal tract, the load on the liver increases. Also, most of the substance is lost along the way. In the end, the result is not as good as we would like it to be. In the case of injections – anabolics get directly into the tissues and do not have a negative effect on the organs. Getting into the bloodstream, they are more quickly involved in the work of different systems of the body. You can find excellent steroids at farma-shop.best.
Which one is better: AAS or sports nutrition?
It is not appropriate to compare steroids and nutritional supplements with each other. They are two completely different drugs, which have both their advantages and disadvantages. Because of this, one can dominate in some aspects and be weaker in others. For example, if you take a course of anabolics and the cycle of sportspit, the result will win the first. In addition, there are certain differences between additives and AAS:
- Composition. Testosterone or its derivatives.
- Mechanism of action. Act at the cellular level, affecting the hormonal background through the receptors.
- Result. Improved protein synthesis, increased strength, fat burning, weight gain.
- Side effects. Negative effects vary from changes in the emotional level to testicular atrophy, masculinity and liver, heart, etc.
- Costs. Price policy depends on the drug, but in most cases is available to anyone.
- Composition. Complex of highly concentrated substances.
- Mechanism of action. Get into the body like regular food. Useful substances are transported together with blood.
- Result. The body gets more useful substances, improves protein synthesis and increases energy.
- Side effects. Side effects associated with improper use and reduced to heartburn, nausea, bloating, diarrhea.
- The cost. Quite a high price, which is justified by its action.
As a result, we can say that steroids and sportpite are completely different drugs. What to take is everyone’s choice. It is not uncommon for athletes to combine them to achieve better results. However, it is necessary to approach it wisely. Ideally, you should consult with specialists before taking any of them. If you want to know more about steroids, you can use this link.